Jenna Zieman is now in charge of the books as IISG’s new fiscal coordinator. She comes to the program most recently from Northwestern University where she was a research administrator in the Department of Medicine. Jenna, who is located on the University of Illinois campus, is not new to the area. She received her undergraduate degree in Champaign-Urbana. She then went on to earn not one, but two Master’s degrees from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor—in information science and in social work.
Posted August 16th, 2013 in Uncategorized
- Illinois students help with green infrastructure research and win ASLA award
- New podcast series: Teach Me About the Great Lakes
- In the News: Jay Beugly talks buoys in BoatUS Magazine
- Land use webinar to be hosted with Purdue Extension
- Illinois Nutrient Loss Reduction Strategy Biennial Report reveals dramatic phosphorus reductions from point source sector