Jenna Zieman is now in charge of the books as IISG’s new fiscal coordinator. She comes to the program most recently from Northwestern University where she was a research administrator in the Department of Medicine. Jenna, who is located on the University of Illinois campus, is not new to the area. She received her undergraduate degree in Champaign-Urbana. She then went on to earn not one, but two Master’s degrees from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor—in information science and in social work.
Posted August 16th, 2013 in Uncategorized
- In the News: Emma Young focuses on dissertation deadline ahead of Knauss Fellowship
- Feedback requested for IISG site review
- Great Lakes Resurgence: Cleanup Efforts Bring Life to Local Waterfronts
- Fourth grade students learn science on the banks of the Grand Calumet River
- In the News: Mitchell Zischke helps produce pond and wildlife management publication series