Jenna Zieman is now in charge of the books as IISG’s new fiscal coordinator. She comes to the program most recently from Northwestern University where she was a research administrator in the Department of Medicine. Jenna, who is located on the University of Illinois campus, is not new to the area. She received her undergraduate degree in Champaign-Urbana. She then went on to earn not one, but two Master’s degrees from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor—in information science and in social work.
Posted August 16th, 2013 in Uncategorized
- Zephyr remediation team wins Environmental Excellence Award
- Knauss Fellow reflects on past year as science communications specialist
- IISG co-hosts the 2019 Emerging Contaminants in the Environment conference
- In the News: Tomas Höök discusses nation’s first genetically modified animal cleared for human consumption
- In the News: Caitie Nigrelli discusses cleanup of Grand Calumet River