The winter 2013/2014 edition of our newsletter The Helm is now available in print and online. Stories and projects covered in this latest issue include the hands-on work of student scientists in Illinois and Northwest Indiana, ongoing research on the nearshore food web in Lake Michigan, a new tool developed for communities and planners, and climate predictions for the Chicago area.
Posted January 14th, 2014 in The Helm
- Chicago and Milwaukee forecasters have a new tool to monitor potential flash flooding
- Aquaculture funding opportunities available
- CSMI scientists join resource managers to focus on 2020 Lake Michigan field year
- IISG is looking for two motivated students for 2019 summer internship program
- IISG is looking to expand our aquaculture marketing team