The winter 2013/2014 edition of our newsletter The Helm is now available in print and online. Stories and projects covered in this latest issue include the hands-on work of student scientists in Illinois and Northwest Indiana, ongoing research on the nearshore food web in Lake Michigan, a new tool developed for communities and planners, and climate predictions for the Chicago area.
Posted January 14th, 2014 in The Helm
- In the News: Emma Young focuses on dissertation deadline ahead of Knauss Fellowship
- Feedback requested for IISG site review
- Great Lakes Resurgence: Cleanup Efforts Bring Life to Local Waterfronts
- Fourth grade students learn science on the banks of the Grand Calumet River
- In the News: Mitchell Zischke helps produce pond and wildlife management publication series