Great Lakes Region: Quarterly Climate Impacts and Outlook
These reports include a climate summary, information on significant events, impacts during the previous season, and an outlook for the upcoming season. Developed by binational Great Lakes partners, these summaries provide a quick and easy way for local officials and others to stay on top of the latest information.
U.S. and Canadian Great Lakes region partners contribute to the publication of these quarterly reports.
For more information and to access the reports, visit https://mrcc.purdue.edu/pubs/pubsGreatLakes.jsp
Education & Training
- Funding opportunity open for 2024-25 research projects
- More Chicago region decision makers are taking action on climate change
- The Helm magazine highlights some key Chicago region water-focused planning issues
- IISG water resource initiatives support classrooms and communities
- Digging into soil data helps inform green infrastructure design