Great Lakes Region: Quarterly Climate Impacts and Outlook
These reports include a climate summary, information on significant events, impacts during the previous season, and an outlook for the upcoming season. Developed by binational Great Lakes partners, these summaries provide a quick and easy way for local officials and others to stay on top of the latest information.
U.S. and Canadian Great Lakes region partners contribute to the publication of these quarterly reports. To receive this report every quarter via email, please subscribe at https://illinois.edu/gm/subscribe/17196.
For more information and to access the reports, visit https://mrcc.illinois.edu/pubs/pubsGreatLakes.jsp
Education & Training
- IISG hiring 5 undergraduate interns for summer 2021
- Lake levels workshops highlight the need for information sharing
- Funding opportunity available for research to be completed in 2022-23
- Today’s health and environmental concerns direct IISG’s efforts
- New toolkit makes finding weather and climate lesson plans easy