Great Lakes Region: Quarterly Climate Impacts and Outlook
These reports include a climate summary, information on significant events, impacts during the previous season, and an outlook for the upcoming season. Developed by binational Great Lakes partners, these summaries provide a quick and easy way for local officials and others to stay on top of the latest information.
U.S. and Canadian Great Lakes region partners contribute to the publication of these quarterly reports. To receive this report every quarter via email, please subscribe at https://illinois.edu/gm/subscribe/17196.
For more information, visit https://mrcc.illinois.edu/pubs/pubsGreatLakes.jsp
Education & Training
- New “Stormwater@Home” video series provides timely tips to prevent flooding
- In the News: Tomas Höök discusses climate change impacts on Lake Michigan
- Climate change poses uncertain future for Indiana’s aquatic habitats
- Climate change creates uncertainty for Indiana’s aquatic animals, plants
- Flood Vulnerability Assessment tool is online and ready to help