Great Lakes Region: Quarterly Climate Impacts and Outlook
These reports include a climate summary, information on significant events, impacts during the previous season, and an outlook for the upcoming season. Developed by binational Great Lakes partners, these summaries provide a quick and easy way for local officials and others to stay on top of the latest information.
U.S. and Canadian Great Lakes region partners contribute to the publication of these quarterly reports. To receive this report every quarter via email, please subscribe at https://illinois.edu/gm/subscribe/17196.
For more information and to access the reports, visit https://mrcc.illinois.edu/pubs/pubsGreatLakes.jsp
Education & Training
- New toolkit makes finding weather and climate lesson plans easy
- Sea Grant Faculty Scholars program provides new opportunities for researchers in Illinois and Indiana
- In the News: Climate change threatens drinking water quality across the Great Lakes
- New “Stormwater@Home” video series provides timely tips to prevent flooding
- In the News: Tomas Höök discusses climate change impacts on Lake Michigan