Great Lakes Region: Quarterly Climate Impacts and Outlook
These reports include a climate summary, information on significant events, impacts during the previous season, and an outlook for the upcoming season. Developed by binational Great Lakes partners, these summaries provide a quick and easy way for local officials and others to stay on top of the latest information.
U.S. and Canadian Great Lakes region partners contribute to the publication of these quarterly reports. To receive this report every quarter via email, please subscribe at https://illinois.edu/gm/subscribe/17196.
For more information and to access the reports, visit https://mrcc.illinois.edu/pubs/pubsGreatLakes.jsp
Education & Training
- The Helm magazine shares Lake Michigan art, as well as IISG success stories
- Lake Michigan coastline erosion research brings in new data and diplomacy
- Interns wrap up summer experiences and look toward the future
- New IISG faculty and graduate student scholars move forward with Great Lakes region research
- IISG hiring 5 undergraduate interns for summer 2021