Great Lakes Region: Quarterly Climate Impacts and Outlook
These reports include a climate summary, information on significant events, impacts during the previous season, and an outlook for the upcoming season. Developed by binational Great Lakes partners, these summaries provide a quick and easy way for local officials and others to stay on top of the latest information.
U.S. and Canadian Great Lakes region partners contribute to the publication of these quarterly reports.
For more information and to access the reports, visit https://mrcc.purdue.edu/pubs/pubsGreatLakes.jsp
Education & Training
- IISG water resource initiatives support classrooms and communities
- Digging into soil data helps inform green infrastructure design
- Local Indiana leaders address on-the-ground climate risks with limited resources
- Meet Our Grad Student Scholars: Victor Schultz
- IISG hiring six undergraduate interns for summer 2022