Great Lakes Region: Quarterly Climate Impacts and Outlook
These reports include a climate summary, information on significant events, impacts during the previous season, and an outlook for the upcoming season. Developed by binational Great Lakes partners, these summaries provide a quick and easy way for local officials and others to stay on top of the latest information.
U.S. and Canadian Great Lakes region partners contribute to the publication of these quarterly reports.
For more information and to access the reports, visit https://mrcc.purdue.edu/pubs/pubsGreatLakes.jsp
Education & Training
- New issue of IISG’s The Helm highlights green infrastructure projects
- We’re looking for a coastal resilience specialist for Illinois and Indiana communities
- Underwater ROVs, offshore wind turbines, and climate adaptation: Updates from the 2023 Knauss Fellows
- Meet IISG’s 2023 summer interns!
- Funding opportunity open for 2024-25 research projects