Templates and Guidance for Proposal Submissions
Refer to the specific RFP, or communications from IISG staff, for exactly what should be included with your submission.
Project Summary Form (Microsoft Word)
90-4 Budget Form (Fillable PDF, available in Microsoft Word or Excel on request)
Abbreviated Environmental Compliance Questionnaire (Microsoft Word)
Purdue University Entity Profile (Fillable PDF, not required for applicants from Purdue University or Purdue University Northwest)
Purdue University Letter of Intent Form (Fillable PDF, not required for applicants from Purdue University or Purdue University Northwest)
Data Management Plan (Microsoft Word, this format for the data sharing and management plan is not required, but may be helpful)
Project Summary and Plan of Work (PDF) *For small projects, Plan of Work guidance may differ from this. Always refer first and foremost to guidance in the RFP or communications from IISG staff.
- Aquaculture funding opportunities available
- IISG expands funding on ‘Persistent Organic Pollutants on Microplastics’ research
- IISG will fund Lake Michigan research: Submit your preproposal
- Sea Grant quagga mussel research leads to NSF funding
- Funding available for projects addressing key Great Lakes issues