Learning at Home
How do you remember the names of all five Great Lakes? H.O.M.E.S. is a popular mnemonic device. Each letter represents one of the Great Lakes- Huron, Ontario, Michigan, Erie, and Superior. Students, families, and life-long learners can continue their Great Lakes education with this list of educational resources.
Environmental Literacy and Workforce Development Coordinator and Great Lakes Outreach Specialist
Aquatic Education Associate
Educator and Student Engagement Coordinator
Great Lakes Educator
- In the News: Kristin TePas explores crucial role of teachers in testing Great Lakes water quality aboard EPA ship
- Meet our grad student scholars: Jin Yi (Jeanie) Tan
- Sea Grant collaboration produces essential work on fish ecology and aquatic ecosystems
- Meet IISG’s 2023 summer interns!
- Summer brings research, education and outreach opportunities in the two states