Center for Great Lakes Literacy
The Center for Great Lakes Literacy (CGLL) is a collaborative effort led by Sea Grant educators throughout the Great Lakes watershed. CGLL fosters informed and responsible decisions that advance basin-wide stewardship by providing hands-on experiences, educational resources, and networking opportunities that promote Great Lakes literacy among an engaged community of educators, scientists, and citizens.
For more information, visit https://www.cgll.org/
- IISG is looking for two motivated students for 2019 summer internship program
- Indiana Master Watershed Steward Program debuts in Northwest Indiana
- Solar-Powered IoT Buoy Blends STEM Education and Scientific Research
- New Great Lakes associate will enrich IISG outreach and education efforts
- Sea Grant celebrates 50 years of education