Center for Great Lakes Literacy
The Center for Great Lakes Literacy (CGLL) is a collaborative effort led by Sea Grant educators throughout the Great Lakes watershed. CGLL fosters informed and responsible decisions that advance basin-wide stewardship by providing hands-on experiences, professional learning opportunities, educational resources, curricula, and networking opportunities that promote Great Lakes literacy among an engaged community of educators, scientists, and citizens.
For more information, visit https://www.cgll.org/
- Interns wrap up summer experiences and look toward the future
- A spring roundup of new and upcoming IISG resources
- Great Lakes educators reflect on their Lake Guardian experiences
- IISG hiring 5 undergraduate interns for summer 2021
- Freedom Seekers curriculum connects students to the Underground Railroad, Great Lakes and science