Center for Great Lakes Literacy
The Center for Great Lakes Literacy (CGLL) is a collaborative effort led by Sea Grant educators throughout the Great Lakes watershed. CGLL fosters informed and responsible decisions that advance basin-wide stewardship by providing hands-on experiences, professional learning opportunities, educational resources, curricula, and networking opportunities that promote Great Lakes literacy among an engaged community of educators, scientists, and citizens.
For more information, visit https://www.cgll.org/
- We’re hiring an outreach associate to help enhance environmental education programming
- The Helm magazine highlights some key Chicago region water-focused planning issues
- IISG water resource initiatives support classrooms and communities
- We are hiring an educator to help spread Great Lakes literacy
- New undergraduate opportunity in community engaged internship