Center for Great Lakes Literacy
The Center for Great Lakes Literacy (CGLL) is a collaborative effort led by Sea Grant educators throughout the Great Lakes watershed. CGLL fosters informed and responsible decisions that advance basin-wide stewardship by providing hands-on experiences, educational resources, and networking opportunities that promote Great Lakes literacy among an engaged community of educators, scientists, and citizens.
For more information, visit https://www.cgll.org/
- Freedom Seekers curriculum connects students to the Underground Railroad, Great Lakes and science
- IISG staff members win outreach and communication awards
- Wrapping up a difficult year, IISG is focused on the hope of 2021
- Graduate fellowship opportunities available for 2021
- Scientists bring the Great Lakes to students learning from home