Pond University is a podcast that brings together aquatic scientists, landowners and pond professionals to discuss topics such as pond habitat, fish stocking, vegetation control and pond construction. It is part of the larger podcast network Natural Resources University and is funded by the Renewable Resources Extension Act - https://naturalresourcesuniversity.libsyn.com/
A podcast in which smart people teach us about the Great Lakes.
- 22 Ways to Prevent Pollution
- IISG and Purdue publication series addresses effects of climate change in Indiana
- Freedom Seekers curriculum connects students to the Underground Railroad, Great Lakes and science
- Lake levels workshops highlight the need for information sharing
- Eat Midwest Fish website launches fresh fish finder