We are excited to announce that Joel Davenport has joined the team as IISG’s graphic arts specialist. Joel helps shape the look of the program and works closely with the communication team and program specialists to produce our newsletter, flyers, displays, and other print and online outreach materials.
Posted July 23rd, 2014 in Program
Joel brings seven years of experience in publication design, organizational branding, illustration, and web design. He has a Bachelor’s degree in communication with an emphasis on marketing.
- Meet our Grad Student Scholars: Amber Schmidt
- In the News: Energy is a key expense in maintaining water supplies
- Meet our Grad Student Scholars: Brian Lovejoy
- In the News: The impact of microplastics on algae growth in waterways
- IISG announces Water Conservation Technical Assistance Program grant opportunity