We are excited to announce that Joel Davenport has joined the team as IISG’s graphic arts specialist. Joel helps shape the look of the program and works closely with the communication team and program specialists to produce our newsletter, flyers, displays, and other print and online outreach materials.
Posted July 23rd, 2014 in Program
Joel brings seven years of experience in publication design, organizational branding, illustration, and web design. He has a Bachelor’s degree in communication with an emphasis on marketing.
- Research Q&A with Katey Strailey: How stream restoration structures affect fish
- We are hiring an educator to help spread Great Lakes literacy
- Sea Grant resources help you enjoy the great outdoors safely and responsibly
- New video series highlights five revitalized Great Lakes Areas of Concern
- Meet Our Grad Student Scholars: Shuyu Chang