File Size: 661.36 KB
- COSEE Great Lakes to Boost Science Education
- Shedd Aquarium Opens Great Lakes Invader Exhibit
- Legacy Act Brings Hope to Great Lakes Communities
- Sea Grant Academy
- IISG Knauss Fellows go to Washington
- Historical Lake Levels Offer Insight into Future Lows
- Stream Restoration Workshops Get Real-World Test
File Size: 593.37 KB
Small-scale aquaculture producers have income opportunities if they plan their production processes—and plan them well. One of the fundamental principles in marketing is to make it part of the overall planning process. Consider marketing decisions as important as production decisions. No matter how small your aquaculture operation, developing a marketing plan for what you will produce is the best strategy, because the fish have to be sold once they reach marketable sizes.
File Size: 922.41 KB
- Plant Retailers Provide Potential Source of AIS
- IISG Annouces Interim Director
- Website Recruits AIS Detectives
- Fish School is in Session
- AIS-HACCP Program Expands
- Experts Focus on Southern Lake Michigan Region Water Supply
- Aquaculture Class Inspires High School Students
- Rip Current Awareness can Save Lives
File Size: 1.60 MB
This 4-H curriculum, designed for informal education audiences, provides five inquiry-based lessons to help high school youth understand the harmful effects of improper disposal of medicines and what they can do to help. Each lesson contains a complete instruction plan, centered on a hands-on activity for the students.
Note: Some older Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant publications have not yet been restructured into ADA compliant formats. We are actively working on this. If you are having difficulty accessing a particular item in one of our databases, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the item and its URL for further assistance.