Aquaculture is a science that takes quite a bit of research, biological understanding, and technology to be successful. We aim to lessen the learning curve for producers by providing technical assistance, helping emerging aquaculture operations become successful.
Education & Training
- Learn how IISG is addressing coastal issues in The Helm
- Sea Grant Faculty Scholars program provides new opportunities for researchers in Illinois and Indiana
- New feeding approach promises more robust and healthy farm-raised larval largemouth bass
- Funding opportunities for aquaculture and American lobster research
- Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant announces funding for five new research projects