Aquaculture is a science that takes quite a bit of research, biological understanding, and technology to be successful. We aim to lessen the learning curve for producers by providing technical assistance, helping emerging aquaculture operations become successful.
Education & Training
- The Helm magazine shares Lake Michigan art, as well as IISG success stories
- A spring roundup of new and upcoming IISG resources
- Eat Midwest Fish website launches fresh fish finder
- New aquaculture video series highlights Midwest farm to fork shrimp
- Funding opportunity available for research to be completed in 2022-23