Aquaculture is a science that takes quite a bit of research, biological understanding, and technology to be successful. We aim to lessen the learning curve for producers by providing technical assistance, helping emerging aquaculture operations become successful.
Education & Training
- Funding opportunities for aquaculture and American lobster research
- Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant announces funding for five new research projects
- Research assistant opportunity: The social science of aquaculture production
- Great Lakes Sea Grant programs awarded $1 million for aquaculture collaborative
- IISG serves up Asian carp at 44th Annual NOAA Fish Fry