Not to worry. The Michigan City buoy is receiving first-class care and attention while it spends the off-season in a warehouse at Purdue. PhD candidate, David Cannon, pictured, is cleaning, charging, and repairing the buoy, readying it for its spring launch.
Posted February 26th, 2016 in Buoys
- New to Navy Pier waters, Chuoy the Buoy proved a valuable forecasting tool
- Invasive carp barriers may not stop invertebrates moving between Chicago waterways
- Mentorship program helps experienced educators share Great Lakes literacy lessons
- The new year brings a bounty of Sea Grant professional opportunities
- We’re hiring nine interns for summer 2023!