Not to worry. The Michigan City buoy is receiving first-class care and attention while it spends the off-season in a warehouse at Purdue. PhD candidate, David Cannon, pictured, is cleaning, charging, and repairing the buoy, readying it for its spring launch.
Posted February 26th, 2016 in Buoys
- Scientists bring the Great Lakes to students learning from home
- Learn how IISG is addressing coastal issues in The Helm
- New toolkit makes finding weather and climate lesson plans easy
- Michigan City buoy offline for repairs
- Indiana Master Watershed Steward volunteers dive in to help their local environment