Not to worry. The Michigan City buoy is receiving first-class care and attention while it spends the off-season in a warehouse at Purdue. PhD candidate, David Cannon, pictured, is cleaning, charging, and repairing the buoy, readying it for its spring launch.
Posted February 26th, 2016 in Buoys
- Illinois officials release 2021 Nutrient Loss Reduction Strategy Biennial Report
- Lake Michigan charter fishing businesses suffer $9.2 million loss in 2020
- Lake Michigan coastline erosion research brings in new data and diplomacy
- Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant continues to address marine debris challenges with new project
- Illinois Extension expands leadership focused on natural resources, energy, environment