Not to worry. The Michigan City buoy is receiving first-class care and attention while it spends the off-season in a warehouse at Purdue. PhD candidate, David Cannon, pictured, is cleaning, charging, and repairing the buoy, readying it for its spring launch.
Posted February 26th, 2016 in Buoys
- IISG water resource initiatives support classrooms and communities
- 40 years of IISG: Where we are and where we’re going
- Research Q&A with Katey Strailey: How stream restoration structures affect fish
- We are hiring an educator to help spread Great Lakes literacy
- Sea Grant resources help you enjoy the great outdoors safely and responsibly