Not to worry. The Michigan City buoy is receiving first-class care and attention while it spends the off-season in a warehouse at Purdue. PhD candidate, David Cannon, pictured, is cleaning, charging, and repairing the buoy, readying it for its spring launch.
- Chicago and Milwaukee forecasters have a new tool to monitor potential flash flooding
- Aquaculture funding opportunities available
- CSMI scientists join resource managers to focus on 2020 Lake Michigan field year
- IISG is looking for two motivated students for 2019 summer internship program
- IISG is looking to expand our aquaculture marketing team