Not to worry. The Michigan City buoy is receiving first-class care and attention while it spends the off-season in a warehouse at Purdue. PhD candidate, David Cannon, pictured, is cleaning, charging, and repairing the buoy, readying it for its spring launch.
Posted February 26th, 2016 in Buoys
- From South Korea to America: How Lisa Kim embraced her cultural identity
- Learn to use Tipping Point Planner in developing a land acquisition strategy
- Podcast: Buoys, Part 2 – Deploying and retrieving each year
- Podcast: Buoys, Part 1 – Tapping into Great Lakes data
- IISG to host free H.O.M.E.S. at Home webinars