IISG’s new research coordinator is Tomas Höök, an assistant professor in the Department of Forestry and Natural Resources at Purdue University. Höök received his BS, MS and PhD from the University of Michigan and prior to coming to Purdue he worked at the Cooperative Institute for Limnology and Ecosystems Research and as a visiting scientist at Stockholm University, Sweden. His area of expertise is fisheries and aquatic sciences with a focus on fish and fisheries ecology in the Laurentian Great Lakes.
- In the News: Kristin TePas explores crucial role of teachers in testing Great Lakes water quality aboard EPA ship
- Meet our grad student scholars: Les Warren
- Underwater ROVs, offshore wind turbines, and climate adaptation: Updates from the 2023 Knauss Fellows
- In the News: Amy Shambach talks about the future of shrimp farming
- Meet our grad student scholars: Jin Yi (Jeanie) Tan