IISG’s new research coordinator is Tomas Höök, an assistant professor in the Department of Forestry and Natural Resources at Purdue University. Höök received his BS, MS and PhD from the University of Michigan and prior to coming to Purdue he worked at the Cooperative Institute for Limnology and Ecosystems Research and as a visiting scientist at Stockholm University, Sweden. His area of expertise is fisheries and aquatic sciences with a focus on fish and fisheries ecology in the Laurentian Great Lakes.
- Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant Announces 2023 Fellows for the John A. Knauss Marine Policy Fellowship Program
- Funding opportunity open for 2024-25 research projects
- National Sea Grant partnerships address water equity in marginalized neighborhoods
- Apply now for the 2024 Knauss Fellowship in Washington, D.C.
- IISG invites applications for faculty and graduate scholars programs