IISG’s new research coordinator is Tomas Höök, an assistant professor in the Department of Forestry and Natural Resources at Purdue University. Höök received his BS, MS and PhD from the University of Michigan and prior to coming to Purdue he worked at the Cooperative Institute for Limnology and Ecosystems Research and as a visiting scientist at Stockholm University, Sweden. His area of expertise is fisheries and aquatic sciences with a focus on fish and fisheries ecology in the Laurentian Great Lakes.
Posted November 4th, 2010 in News
- Chicago and Milwaukee forecasters have a new tool to monitor potential flash flooding
- Aquaculture funding opportunities available
- CSMI scientists join resource managers to focus on 2020 Lake Michigan field year
- IISG is looking for two motivated students for 2019 summer internship program
- IISG is looking to expand our aquaculture marketing team