From NBC Chicago:
Posted November 28th, 2011 in News
Scientists dumped a red dye “tracer” into the river between Route 83 and the Lockport area beginning late Tuesday night to study Asian carp and other species migrating to Lake Michigan. Read more.
- IISG’s aquatic invasive species team is looking for a new leader
- IISG researchers identify microbes throughout the Great Lakes
- IISG serves up Asian carp at 44th Annual NOAA Fish Fry
- New “Stormwater@Home” video series provides timely tips to prevent flooding
- Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant to participate in region-wide AIS Landing Blitz