On May 1, 2009, LaSalle County joined the Illinois Prescription Pill and Drug Disposal Program (P2D2) Network. IISG helped sponsor this collection box for unwanted medicines in Ottawa, Illinois. Pictured from left to right: Bob Shull, Ottawa public works director; Jennifer Sines, clinical pharmacist, Illinois Valley Community Hospital; Captain Brent Roalson, Ottawa Police Dept.; Chief Brian Zielmann, Ottawa Police Dept.; and Bob Rick, Ottawa Public Works Director.
Posted May 27th, 2009 in News
- Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant to participate in region-wide AIS Landing Blitz
- Zephyr remediation team wins Environmental Excellence Award
- Knauss Fellow reflects on past year as science communications specialist
- IISG co-hosts the 2019 Emerging Contaminants in the Environment conference
- In the News: Tomas Höök discusses nation’s first genetically modified animal cleared for human consumption