On May 1, 2009, LaSalle County joined the Illinois Prescription Pill and Drug Disposal Program (P2D2) Network. IISG helped sponsor this collection box for unwanted medicines in Ottawa, Illinois. Pictured from left to right: Bob Shull, Ottawa public works director; Jennifer Sines, clinical pharmacist, Illinois Valley Community Hospital; Captain Brent Roalson, Ottawa Police Dept.; Chief Brian Zielmann, Ottawa Police Dept.; and Bob Rick, Ottawa Public Works Director.
Posted May 27th, 2009 in News
- Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant announces funding for five new research projects
- Registration open for 2020 Indiana Master Watershed Steward Program
- Microplastics may increase the risk of PFAS entering the Lake Michigan food web
- Graduate students looking for 2020 fellowship opportunities
- Podcast: How were the Great Lakes formed?