In many parts of the world, Asian carp are known as dinner–these fish have a mild flavor that belies their unfortunate name. So perhaps we can try and eat our way out of the ecological threat they pose. IISG has created a publication–Asian Carp Cuisine–that provides a variety of recipes for preparing bighead and silver carp, including Jamaican Jerk Carp, and Silverfin Cakes, as well as smoked and fried Asian carp.
- Apply now for the 2022 Knauss Fellowship in Washington, D.C.
- IISG and Purdue publication series addresses effects of climate change in Indiana
- The Helm magazine shares Lake Michigan art, as well as IISG success stories
- IISG faculty scholars experiment with sustainable concrete solutions
- Research in the time of COVID: How scientists adapted to the pandemic