File Size: 1.25 MB
Retrospective overview of IISG programming milestones up to 2012.
File Size: 238.74 KB
We use research, outreach, and education to bring the latest science to Great Lakes communities and their residents. Here is a quick summary of IISG impacts in the region for educating interested parties about what Sea Grant does.
File Size: 1.07 MB
Quadrennial strategic program plan for IISG which is intended to guide program by laying out mission, vision, values, principles, focus areas, goals, desired outcomes, and performance measures for the given period.
A quarterly roundup of news stories related to the ongoing work of Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant.
In this issue:
Water affordability report helps inform new Chicago water billing policy;
Social norms help motivate people to adopt practices that protect water quality;
Purdue Extension Land Use Team launches American Citizen Planner program in Indiana;
Microplastics may increase the risk of PFAS entering the Lake Michigan food web;
- Illinois Nutrient Loss Reduction Strategy Biennial Report reveals dramatic phosphorus reductions from point source sector
- IISG priorities and impacts are focused on local and Great Lakes natural resource concerns
- In the News: Mitchell Zischke helps produce pond and wildlife management publication series
- Anglers and researchers can reel in Lake Michigan fishing data
- Buoy temperature chain dances to the data