The cleanup and remediation of the area is well underway, and a new publication answers the most common and important questions that community members have had about the project.
Posted June 8th, 2012 in Uncategorized
IISG’s Caitie McCoy has been heavily involved in the Sheboygan River AOC project, helping to provide information to the community and to all of the agencies and individuals involved in the project.
Available now for download, the pamphlet “A Cleaner, Deeper River Coming Soon!” addresses questions ranging from specific areas that will be dredged, disposal of the polluted materials that are removed, and positive impacts for wildlife and the community once the project is complete.
You can learn more about the work in Sheboygan on the project website.
- Zephyr remediation team wins Environmental Excellence Award
- Knauss Fellow reflects on past year as science communications specialist
- IISG co-hosts the 2019 Emerging Contaminants in the Environment conference
- In the News: Tomas Höök discusses nation’s first genetically modified animal cleared for human consumption
- In the News: Caitie Nigrelli discusses cleanup of Grand Calumet River