Award winning GO TO 2040 development plan features work from several IISGersFebruary 12th, 2014 by iisg_superadmin
New climate adaptation toolkit helps municipalitiesJuly 17th, 2013 by Irene Miles
The guidebook serves as a toolkit of sorts to help planners, administrators, and others formulate comprehensive plans and responses to current and future effects resulting from a changing climate. The guidebook addresses a number of water related issues and vulnerabilities, including flood protection and mitigation, meeting drinking water needs, and more.
CMAP wins award for water supply planningJanuary 25th, 2013 by Irene Miles
Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant’s Margaret Schneeman, who works directly with CMAP, was involved in the plan development and implementation, and Martin Jaffe served on the Regional Water Supply planning group. Their efforts, combined with the expertise and work of dozens of individuals and agencies, resulted in the completion of the regional plan that will enhance sustainable development and planning throughout 284 communities in and around the Chicago area.
- We are hiring another AIS specialist!
- Funding available to support social and economic research on PFAS in the Great Lakes region
- We’re hiring an aquatic invasive species specialist!
- New video highlights long-time family business raising trout for stocking
- Illinois Groundwork provides a rich supply of green infrastructure resources
- Aquatic Invasive Species
- Climate Ready Communities
- Director's Blog
- Funded Research
- Great Lakes Cleanup
- Great Lakes Data
- Healthy Waters
- Recreation & Tourism
- Sea Grant Scholars
- Stormwater & Green Infrastructure
- Sustainable Community Planning
- The Helm
- Water Supply