The folks at Wildlife Forever have teamed up with several partners including the North American Fishing Club to produce a series of television programs about aquatic invasive species that are threatening our waters.
Episode three of “Silent Invaders” offers an up-close and informative look at Asian carp, just one of several species that has either taken hold in our waterways or is threatening to spread and cause significant changes to important ecosystems.
You can watch the entire episode online here, as well as episodes providing information about Zebra and Quagga mussels and round Gobies.
- In the News: Kristin TePas explores crucial role of teachers in testing Great Lakes water quality aboard EPA ship
- Meet our grad student scholars: Les Warren
- Underwater ROVs, offshore wind turbines, and climate adaptation: Updates from the 2023 Knauss Fellows
- In the News: Amy Shambach talks about the future of shrimp farming
- Meet our grad student scholars: Jin Yi (Jeanie) Tan
- Aquatic Invasive Species
- Climate Ready Communities
- Director's Blog
- Funded Research
- Great Lakes Cleanup
- Great Lakes Data
- Healthy Waters
- Recreation & Tourism
- Sea Grant Scholars
- Stormwater & Green Infrastructure
- Sustainable Community Planning
- The Helm
- Water Supply