Managing a fish farm business involves much more than growing and selling fish, and a lot of it can be technical in nature. Some aspects that IISG can assist with are overall business planning, species selection, infrastructure for production, fish stocking, fish feeding, water quality, etc.
For more information, visit Aquabusiness.
Education & Training
- New aquaculture video series highlights Midwest farm to fork shrimp
- Funding opportunity available for research to be completed in 2022-23
- Today’s health and environmental concerns direct IISG’s efforts
- Learn how IISG is addressing coastal issues in The Helm
- Sea Grant Faculty Scholars program provides new opportunities for researchers in Illinois and Indiana