Managing a fish farm business involves much more than growing and selling fish, and a lot of it can be technical in nature. Some aspects that IISG can assist with are overall business planning, species selection, infrastructure for production, fish stocking, fish feeding, water quality, etc.
For more information, visit Aquabusiness.
Education & Training
- The Helm magazine shares Lake Michigan art, as well as IISG success stories
- A spring roundup of new and upcoming IISG resources
- Eat Midwest Fish website launches fresh fish finder
- New aquaculture video series highlights Midwest farm to fork shrimp
- Funding opportunity available for research to be completed in 2022-23