Managing a fish farm business involves much more than growing and selling fish, and a lot of it can be technical in nature. Some aspects that IISG can assist with are overall business planning, species selection, infrastructure for production, fish stocking, fish feeding, water quality, etc.
For more information, visit Aquabusiness.
Aquaculture Marketing Specialist
Aquaculture Marketing Associate
Education & Training
- New video highlights long-time family business raising trout for stocking
- Funding opportunity open for 2024-25 research projects
- Great Lakes Sea Grant programs awarded $425,000 to advance aquaculture
- The Helm magazine shares Lake Michigan art, as well as IISG success stories
- A spring roundup of new and upcoming IISG resources