Managing a fish farm business involves much more than growing and selling fish, and a lot of it can be technical in nature. Some aspects that IISG can assist with are overall business planning, species selection, infrastructure for production, fish stocking, fish feeding, water quality, etc.
For more information, visit Aquabusiness.
Education & Training
- Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant announces funding for five new research projects
- Research assistant opportunity: The social science of aquaculture production
- Great Lakes Sea Grant programs awarded $1 million for aquaculture collaborative
- IISG serves up Asian carp at 44th Annual NOAA Fish Fry
- In the News: Tomas Höök discusses nation’s first genetically modified animal cleared for human consumption