Managing a fish farm business involves much more than growing and selling fish, and a lot of it can be technical in nature. Some aspects that IISG can assist with are overall business planning, species selection, infrastructure for production, fish stocking, fish feeding, water quality, etc.
For more information, visit Aquabusiness.
Education & Training
- IISG serves up Asian carp at 44th Annual NOAA Fish Fry
- In the News: Tomas Höök discusses nation’s first genetically modified animal cleared for human consumption
- Aquaculture funding opportunities available
- IISG is looking to expand our aquaculture marketing team
- Job opportunity: aquaculture marketing extension specialist