This week Governor Pat Quinn signed the Clean Water Initiative, which will provide financial support for communities in Illinois to improve stormwater, wastewater, and drinking water infrastructure, and be better prepared to cope with the impacts of climate change – increased risk of drought and extreme precipitation.
- New aquaculture video series highlights Midwest farm to fork shrimp
- Knauss fellow Molly Cain joins NOAA Research
- IISG staff members win outreach and communication awards
- Wrapping up a difficult year, IISG is focused on the hope of 2021
- Funding opportunity available for research to be completed in 2022-23