This week Governor Pat Quinn signed the Clean Water Initiative, which will provide financial support for communities in Illinois to improve stormwater, wastewater, and drinking water infrastructure, and be better prepared to cope with the impacts of climate change – increased risk of drought and extreme precipitation.
- 2023 Community Engaged Internships available for National Park Service and Shedd Aquarium
- New to Navy Pier waters, Chuoy the Buoy proved a valuable forecasting tool
- Invasive carp barriers may not stop invertebrates moving between Chicago waterways
- Mentorship program helps experienced educators share Great Lakes literacy lessons
- The new year brings a bounty of Sea Grant professional opportunities