An Aquatic Invasive Species Networking Workshop hosted by Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant will be held September 13, 2019 from 9am to 3pm at the Mathew Bieszczat Volunteer Resource Center in Chicago.
The workshop is intended to promote collaboration on aquatic invasive species (AIS) issues that impact organizations in the Chicago Metropolitan Area. The workshop will provide an opportunity for these organizations to come together, share information, identify opportunities and barriers, and promote collaboration on AIS outreach, management and research. The goal of the workshop is to review the status of AIS resources in our region, connect participants with existing AIS resources and identify future resource needs.
- A spring roundup of new and upcoming IISG resources
- Great Lakes educators reflect on their Lake Guardian experiences
- IISG hiring 5 undergraduate interns for summer 2021
- Freedom Seekers curriculum connects students to the Underground Railroad, Great Lakes and science
- IISG invites applications for faculty and graduate scholars programs