An Aquatic Invasive Species Networking Workshop hosted by Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant will be held September 13, 2019 from 9am to 3pm at the Mathew Bieszczat Volunteer Resource Center in Chicago.
The workshop is intended to promote collaboration on aquatic invasive species (AIS) issues that impact organizations in the Chicago Metropolitan Area. The workshop will provide an opportunity for these organizations to come together, share information, identify opportunities and barriers, and promote collaboration on AIS outreach, management and research. The goal of the workshop is to review the status of AIS resources in our region, connect participants with existing AIS resources and identify future resource needs.
- Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant Announces 2023 Fellows for the John A. Knauss Marine Policy Fellowship Program
- Funding opportunity open for 2024-25 research projects
- National Sea Grant partnerships address water equity in marginalized neighborhoods
- Apply now for the 2024 Knauss Fellowship in Washington, D.C.
- IISG invites applications for faculty and graduate scholars programs