With a warning from the United Nations concerning a warming world, Chicago Tonight covered the topic with a local perspective from Tomas Höök, professor at Purdue University and director of Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant, and Elena Grossman, program manager of Building Resistance Against Climate Effects at University of Illinois. The story and video are available through WTTW’s What Global Warming Could Mean for Lake Michigan.
- Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant Announces 2023 Fellows for the John A. Knauss Marine Policy Fellowship Program
- Funding opportunity open for 2024-25 research projects
- National Sea Grant partnerships address water equity in marginalized neighborhoods
- Apply now for the 2024 Knauss Fellowship in Washington, D.C.
- IISG invites applications for faculty and graduate scholars programs