With a warning from the United Nations concerning a warming world, Chicago Tonight covered the topic with a local perspective from Tomas Höök, professor at Purdue University and director of Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant, and Elena Grossman, program manager of Building Resistance Against Climate Effects at University of Illinois. The story and video are available through WTTW’s What Global Warming Could Mean for Lake Michigan.
- Sea Grant Faculty Scholars program provides new opportunities for researchers in Illinois and Indiana
- We’re hiring a new postdoc research associate to focus on community revitalization
- Lake Michigan Chinook salmon stick with declining alewife as their main meal
- Podcast: Teach Me About the Great Lakes Live from IAGLR!
- New feeding approach promises more robust and healthy farm-raised larval largemouth bass