With a warning from the United Nations concerning a warming world, Chicago Tonight covered the topic with a local perspective from Tomas Höök, professor at Purdue University and director of Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant, and Elena Grossman, program manager of Building Resistance Against Climate Effects at University of Illinois. The story and video are available through WTTW’s What Global Warming Could Mean for Lake Michigan.
- In the News: Tipping Point Planner featured in ESRI’s ArcNews
- Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant announces funding for five new research projects
- Registration open for 2020 Indiana Master Watershed Steward Program
- Microplastics may increase the risk of PFAS entering the Lake Michigan food web
- Graduate students looking for 2020 fellowship opportunities