With a warning from the United Nations concerning a warming world, Chicago Tonight covered the topic with a local perspective from Tomas Höök, professor at Purdue University and director of Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant, and Elena Grossman, program manager of Building Resistance Against Climate Effects at University of Illinois. The story and video are available through WTTW’s What Global Warming Could Mean for Lake Michigan.
- Meet our Grad Student Scholars: Amber Schmidt
- In the News: Energy is a key expense in maintaining water supplies
- Meet our Grad Student Scholars: Brian Lovejoy
- In the News: The impact of microplastics on algae growth in waterways
- IISG announces Water Conservation Technical Assistance Program grant opportunity