With a warning from the United Nations concerning a warming world, Chicago Tonight covered the topic with a local perspective from Tomas Höök, professor at Purdue University and director of Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant, and Elena Grossman, program manager of Building Resistance Against Climate Effects at University of Illinois. The story and video are available through WTTW’s What Global Warming Could Mean for Lake Michigan.
- Scientists bring the Great Lakes to students learning from home
- Learn how IISG is addressing coastal issues in The Helm
- New toolkit makes finding weather and climate lesson plans easy
- Michigan City buoy offline for repairs
- Indiana Master Watershed Steward volunteers dive in to help their local environment