With a warning from the United Nations concerning a warming world, Chicago Tonight covered the topic with a local perspective from Tomas Höök, professor at Purdue University and director of Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant, and Elena Grossman, program manager of Building Resistance Against Climate Effects at University of Illinois. The story and video are available through WTTW’s What Global Warming Could Mean for Lake Michigan.
- The Helm magazine shares Lake Michigan art, as well as IISG success stories
- IISG faculty scholars experiment with sustainable concrete solutions
- Research in the time of COVID: How scientists adapted to the pandemic
- Purdue Rainscaping program brings rain garden training to Illinois Extension
- New 3-D tool models Lake Erie hypoxia and its impact on fish habitat