Posted September 28th, 2012 in Program
A lot of people might know that Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant’s primary mission is to help protect and preserve the Southern Lake Michigan waters. But most people might not know about the many ways our program goes about doing just that.
With the help of staff members, researchers, educators, and more, we’ve produced a video that offers a glimpse at the program and the ways we work for and with the public to ensure safe waters and healthy ecosystems in both states.
Watch the video below to learn more about Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant, and share it with anyone who cares about keeping Lake Michigan healthy, beautiful, and safe.
- New research predicts potential flooding impacts on critical infrastructure
- Automated sampling equipment may aid in tracking microscopic aquatic invasive species
- Meet our Grad Student Scholars: Junyi Duan
- IISG is seeking a new Great Lakes K-12 education specialist
- Educators can apply for Lake Erie Shipboard Science Workshop