Posted September 28th, 2012 in Uncategorized
A lot of people might know that Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant’s primary mission is to help protect and preserve the Southern Lake Michigan waters. But most people might not know about the many ways our program goes about doing just that.
With the help of staff members, researchers, educators, and more, we’ve produced a video that offers a glimpse at the program and the ways we work for and with the public to ensure safe waters and healthy ecosystems in both states.
Watch the video below to learn more about Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant, and share it with anyone who cares about keeping Lake Michigan healthy, beautiful, and safe.
- IISG engages in award-winning efforts
- IISG priorities and impacts are focused on local and Great Lakes natural resource concerns
- Research assistant opportunity: The social science of aquaculture production
- Great Lakes Sea Grant programs awarded $1 million for aquaculture collaborative
- In the News: Emma Young focuses on dissertation deadline ahead of Knauss Fellowship