- Assess water supply management options for northeastern Illinois
- Analyze source water contaminated with the X-ray imaging contrast pharmaceutical iopamidol before and after disinfection with chlorine
The goal of this project is to develop a web-based model that calculates the expected change in water demand with development and relates it to expected availability.
- Funding opportunity available for research to be completed in 2022-23
- Funding opportunities for aquaculture and American lobster research
- Now accepting applications for Sea Grant Scholars
- Aquaculture funding opportunities available
- IISG expands funding on ‘Persistent Organic Pollutants on Microplastics’ research