- Assess water supply management options for northeastern Illinois
- Analyze source water contaminated with the X-ray imaging contrast pharmaceutical iopamidol before and after disinfection with chlorine
The goal of this project is to develop a web-based model that calculates the expected change in water demand with development and relates it to expected availability.
- Aquaculture funding opportunities available
- IISG expands funding on ‘Persistent Organic Pollutants on Microplastics’ research
- IISG will fund Lake Michigan research: Submit your preproposal
- Sea Grant quagga mussel research leads to NSF funding
- Funding available for projects addressing key Great Lakes issues