- Assess water supply management options for northeastern Illinois
- Analyze source water contaminated with the X-ray imaging contrast pharmaceutical iopamidol before and after disinfection with chlorine
The goal of this project is to develop a web-based model that calculates the expected change in water demand with development and relates it to expected availability.
- IISG wraps up 2023 with plans and opportunities for the new year
- IISG invites applications for the 2024 Graduate Student Scholars Program
- Sea Grant collaboration produces essential work on fish ecology and aquatic ecosystems
- Funding available to support social and economic research on PFAS in the Great Lakes region
- Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant supports Great Lakes and Lake Champlain region PFAS research