Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant supports over 30 extension specialists, communicators, educators and administrators conducting environmental and natural resources outreach on a number of critical issues at local, regional and national scales. Extension specialists deliver science-based programs that empower communities and people to make informed natural resource decisions.
Internships – Apply by April 5, 2021
Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant announces the following positions for the 2021 Summer Student Internship Program. The paid internships can include research, communications and outreach components. Applicants may have the opportunity to participate in activities outside of their specific internship duties.
For more information, please see the 2021 announcement at https://iiseagrant.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/2021SummerInternshipProgramIISG.pdf
- IISG hiring 5 undergraduate interns for summer 2021
- Wrapping up a difficult year, IISG is focused on the hope of 2021
- Illinois Extension is searching for assistant dean who will serve as IISG associate director
- We’re searching for an aquatic ecology specialist to manage our buoy program
- We’re searching for a senior environmental extension scientist to work on Great Lakes issues