Combining societal acceptance and biophysical drivers of conservation practices to improve water quality in multi-use landscapes
Hydrologic soil research for green stormwater infrastructure planning and design: new methods for adapting urban coastal communities.
- Aquaculture funding opportunities available
- IISG expands funding on ‘Persistent Organic Pollutants on Microplastics’ research
- IISG will fund Lake Michigan research: Submit your preproposal
- Sea Grant quagga mussel research leads to NSF funding
- Funding available for projects addressing key Great Lakes issues