A Self-Assessment to Address Climate Change Readiness in Your Community
The purpose of this self-assessment is to provide local decision makers—community leaders, administrators, planners, engineers, public work directors, and/or natural resource managers—with a simple and inexpensive method to review their community’s potential vulnerabilities to climate trends and to begin the conversation of how and when to incorporate these trends into planning and projects within our communities.
Education & Training
- Climate change poses uncertain future for Indiana’s aquatic habitats
- Climate change creates uncertainty for Indiana’s aquatic animals, plants
- Flood Vulnerability Assessment tool is online and ready to help
- IISG is now a NOAA Weather-Ready Nation Ambassador
- Resilient Chicago highlights the many faces of climate change