A Self-Assessment to Address Climate Change Readiness in Your Community
The purpose of this self-assessment is to provide local decision makers—community leaders, administrators, planners, engineers, public work directors, and/or natural resource managers—with a simple and inexpensive method to review their community’s potential vulnerabilities to climate trends and to begin the conversation of how and when to incorporate these trends into planning and projects within our communities.
Education & Training
- New toolkit makes finding weather and climate lesson plans easy
- Sea Grant Faculty Scholars program provides new opportunities for researchers in Illinois and Indiana
- In the News: Climate change threatens drinking water quality across the Great Lakes
- New “Stormwater@Home” video series provides timely tips to prevent flooding
- In the News: Tomas Höök discusses climate change impacts on Lake Michigan