Chicago Water Walk
Residents and visitors alike can learn more about the beloved Chicago lakefront with our new Chicago Water Walk website and mobile tour. The app offers a self-guided walking tour of the city’s historic and scenic shoreline from Navy Pier to the Museum Campus, with stops and landmarks along the way.
For more information, visit http://www.iiseagrant.org/chicagowaterwalk/
Education & Training
- Podcast: Is outdoor recreation safe during COVID-19?
- Podcast: Adventurer walks around entire Lake Michigan coast
- Registration open for 2020 Indiana Master Watershed Steward Program
- In the News: Jay Beugly talks buoys in BoatUS Magazine
- Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant to participate in region-wide AIS Landing Blitz