Population growth in the greater Chicago region could create water shortages as demand outpaces supply. Water-demand management—including water conservation, conservation pricing, water reuse—is necessary to ensure ongoing water availability. Encouraging communities to conserve and reuse water can make our water supply more sustainable.
Education & Training
- IISG wraps up 2023 with plans and opportunities for the new year
- In the News: Energy is a key expense in maintaining water supplies
- IISG announces Water Conservation Technical Assistance Program grant opportunity
- Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant supports Great Lakes and Lake Champlain region PFAS research
- Funding opportunity open for 2024-25 research projects