Population growth in the greater Chicago region could create water shortages as demand outpaces supply. Water-demand management—including water conservation, conservation pricing, water reuse—is necessary to ensure ongoing water availability. Encouraging communities to conserve and reuse water can make our water supply more sustainable.
Education & Training
- Indiana Master Watershed Steward Program debuts in Northwest Indiana
- Water resource economist Margaret Schneemann featured in American Public Media
- Interns Catherine and Jennifer tackled key water supply planning issues
- CMAP wins award for water supply planning
- Lake Zurich dips into water supply planning