File Size: 24.64 MB
This booklet describes some of Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant’s success stories from 2017.
File Size: 7.80 MB
This guide features a plant plan that creates year-round interest for people and extends the foraging season for pollinators.
File Size: 8.14 MB
This guide provides a suggested rain garden planting plan.
File Size: 266.39 KB
This session was one of the largest at the 60th annual IAGLR conference, with 18 oral presentations, 1 poster presentation, and 1 facilitated discussion period. The full list of abstracts (with author contact information) is included as Appendix 1. This session was well-attended throughout the day, with as many as 70 people attending the individual talks.
- IISG priorities and impacts are focused on local and Great Lakes natural resource concerns
- In the News: Mitchell Zischke helps produce pond and wildlife management publication series
- Anglers and researchers can reel in Lake Michigan fishing data
- Buoy temperature chain dances to the data
- Illinois Water Resources Center announces grants for student research